- ARCHitecture & civil works: 5,590,000
- COOLing: 30,200,000 results
- ENErgy systems: 266,000,000
- SAFEty: 182,000,000
- SECurity: 1,020,000,000
So as you can realize a consultation can be easily done by anyone with the rigth question or alterntive ones. Then of course all those answer / topics must been read, cataloged, analyse, set in a scheme to get the rigth course of action in any project or activity.
If we stated this issue , then Why do I have to hire a consultant for my project:?
- third part thinking
- out of the box thinking
- a person to blame? -if necessary or not....-
- discuss my ideas?
- new ideas?
- an opinion but not to use it?
So hiring a consutant bring more questions than answers.
And now to whom hire?
- smart (IQ 200+)
- doctorated (IT, Ph, MBA, ........)
- certificated (ITIL, LEEED, BREEAM, ATD, RCDD, DCDC, DC.......)
- well known
- handsome / pretty
- expensive / cheap
- green / sustainable focused
- energy efficency focused
- availability / reliability focused
- classification program pursuer (CLASS, T_ _R, LEED, CEEDA,BREEAM...)
and who should hire her / him
all of them? none of those?
as I can se we need to choose among several features "nice to have"
But which could be a reazonable methodololy to pick up and hire our guy or team of proffesionals to get the advice for 60, 100, 200+ MM USD project investment. (future post)
Please let me know your opinion
roberto sanchez, RCDD